Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Play Battletech and see the world!!

No really, it's a thing.

Okay, so maybe not, but it sorta is. Just gimme a sec and I'll explain below...

Believe it or not this pic is actually relevant to this post, and not just a desperate attempt at click bait. 

Okay, so...June was in a nutshell: awful. Seriously awful. However we're back on track now and once again approaching a sense of normalcy. Hobbying pretty-much died, with the extent being two squeezed in games, one was X-Wing, the other 40k. I did have a Battletech game scheduled with Kushial but it was postponed since there's really not enough room to play the game in a hospital room (see, told you it was awful!). 

Progress! Finally!

A game with Hoss is tentatively penciled in for the 17th, so hoping that will happen. Also, my commission on Dana's Night's Watch (which ought to be in his hands right now) has recommenced. 

a 20 ton mech stepping on a '10-ton' APC that's the size of a Savannah Master...seriously Iron Wind Metals, WTF?

I finished the locust shortly after my Urbie, but all hell broke loose and pics were never posted. Currently the Shadowhawk has been slathered with a wash and is drying, and the Battlemaster is next. I'm hoping I can crank the rest of his force out quick and get it shipped out to him soon.

Oh, and that 'see the world' bit and the pic above? My (distant) cousin Lindsey is traveling the world and is vlogging it on youtube. Subscribe to her channel (please, it'll make her happy). Currently she's in the UK. I haven't actually met her in person so comments saying 'Da Masta Cheef sent me' will likely result in total confusion (so by all means...lol).

Told ya that pic was relevant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment