Monday, July 15, 2019

Almost there...

o/


Just a quick post today in regards to my painting commission: I've now finished the 8th out of 10 mechs. All I have left are the 2nd Wolverine and the Griffin out of the Battletech Beginner's set

I can assure you I won't be using a red and black color scheme of my own any time in the foreseeable future...

It's starting to become a slog, especially as I have a bunch of new toys of my own that I'd rather be working on. Luckily for me, Dana's color scheme paints up quickly and easily. Indeed, I pretty much cranked out his T-Bolt out in one sitting, whereas mine required layer, after layer, after layer of yellow. The end is in sight though and if I'm lucky I can crank out the last two and get 'em shipped out this week.

Well, that's the plan anyways...

2 comments:

  1. They're looking great all grouped up together.

    And yeah, fuck yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Well, I have one more mech that I need to finish out my Clan Wolverine star, so I'll have to fight with Yellow at least one more time.

    And thank you as always! Dana seems happy with em as well, even if they do look a bit redder than he first suggested. Such are the travails of giving me free reign I suppose...

    ReplyDelete