Friday, May 3, 2019

Locust LCT-1E is complete!

o/


Just a quick, follow-up post to my previous one. This was kindova hastily made last minute post just prior to heading out on a little vacation, just outside of Savannah, Ga with my Beloved Wolfy (so don't expect any quick replies if any comments are made). 

In hindsight, I realized I based this differently than my glowy green Capellan Scorpion. Oops!

Anyways, I finished up my Locust LCT-1E conversion, painted in the colors of the Capellan Confederation's Warrior House Hiritsu. Having fielded them years ago, I'll admit that I don't have any specific love of that particular unit's history or fluff. Rather its their both pretty, and easy to paint color scheme! The first time around I had almost a company of Hiritsu minis, and I guess I'll be revisiting that, though on a smaller scale this go round. 

The side most opponents will see as it streaks by!

Hope you like it, and are having a good Friday (cause we are!).

2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty great colour scheme, and it suits the Locust particularly well on more than one level ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, ya know that never really occurred to me but...now that you mention it, yes it does doesn't it?

      Delete