Friday, May 31, 2019

Painting commission: the 1st lance is done!!


It'd be best if you didn't think of the children
crying in their car seats...

Yeah, yeah, I know this ought to have been the first pic, but the one above presents a more compelling thumbnail!

So yes, progress is being made! Luckily for me, Dana's color scheme is easier to paint than my usual convoluted choices...i.e.: yellow stripes over dark green? Why yes please!

The side their enemies never see...

Anyways...I doubt the Night's Watch will field this bunch as a specific lance as weight/battlefield role-wise they're all over the place. Still though, I think they look alright (but then again, my opinion isn't the one that really matters in this case). 

0-60 in 7 strides!

It also seems that they have a penchant for playing in traffic, not the best of ideas as mechs generally don't corner too well on pavement. 

How much you wanna bet that poor bastard was only 2 payments away from paying off the car?

Having achieved the 40% complete mark, I'm hoping the next 60 won't be too arduous. At least I'm not sick of painting black and red...yet.


4 comments: