o/
Ironically, the Pegasus is not painted in desert colors, an environment in which it would excel.
Today I have another lance's worth of tanks for your perusal. Three more for the Desert Horde and a lone Pegasus to flesh out the Marik lance from my previous post. The Desert Horde's compliment includes my last engineering vehicle and a mobile headquarters which, along with my two previously painted J-27s will form a command/support lance for their armored companies. Whereas the Hetzer will just give the Horde its first of these ubiquitous vehicles.
Originally, I had planned on a desert base for this one, hence the sandy colored dry brushed on dust.
However, the OD Green splooshed over the edge of the base's rim and I didn't feel like repainting it, so into the weeds this one went.
All three are sporting different shades of tan. This is also the cleanest of my engineering vehicles as the other two are very muddy.




No comments:
Post a Comment