Friday, August 9, 2019

The Silence before the storm...

o/

Its been quiet on the battletech front here of late. As often happens in summer, people's schedules go all to hell and gaming often takes a back seat. I have some big plans on the horizon, but nothing is concrete yet so with leave you to wonder about that ambiguous remark. (...snicker...)

Sculpted by none other than the supremely talented John Bear Ross.


I did however order a 'lance' of Heavy tracked APCs from Khurasan miniatures. Lance was in quotes as they'll likely only ever be deployed individually. I only have a single platoon anyways, so having 4 will allow me to paint one to match each of my factions.  All told they clocked in @ $15 with shipping, which is about the same as ordering just two (plus shipping) of the actual IWM sculpts most anywhere online (nobody sells battletech here locally). However I like these minis more than the the IWM ones. 

Oh, and just one more thing I wanted to mention: Hey WestRider, the Kickstarter cracked that $1.5 million mark you were waiting on just a little bit ago!

2 comments: