Monday, November 13, 2023

Free Rasalhague Republic's 3rd Drakøns

 o/

Pay no attention to the random minis in the background...

Here's another unit that I've painted here recently. Indeed, I only finished the Catapult and Hetzers earlier this week. This brings my recent Battletech paint jobs up equal to that of a company in total numbers (even if the factions within said company are diametrically opposed, mortal enemies).  

Currently, this demi-company clocks in at about 200 points for Alpha Strike, which is only 2/3 the allotment of our normal games (unless all the pilots and crews are stupidly skilled). So I ordered a lance of Axel heavy tanks off of Etsy to bring this force up to both a full company in strength & 300 points. 

Any resemblance to the modern day Leopard is purely coincidental...

I'm not sure how many points these would currently amount to in Classic Battletech, but I'm sure Kushial will give me an opportunity to find out sometime in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment