Thursday, September 16, 2021

Organizing the troops

 o/

With another small influx of new plastic mechs (including a 2nd KS Urbie!!) as well as the previously mentioned tanks, I thought I'd revisit my chart of units to see what all I have, want and don't want. 

I took everything unpainted and just lumped 'em into one group as their allegiance is fluid until painted. Even then it's debatable, as my Wobblies were running 'false flag' FWLM mechs in my last game. 


Ack! I need to paint more models for my TBAGers!!
(Model hexes in black are unpainted, those that are half black are partially painted.)


Notably absent are my half dozen, painted, old metal Urbies. The new sculpts are just sooo much better. Thus, five of them (along with a few other unwanted odds and ends) will go the way of eBay here shortly. 

The sixth metal Urbie (which is in truth my first one) who's first shot ever fired in anger turned out to be a golden BB that took down an untouched King Crab, will instead retire with honors to my display case. 


No comments:

Post a Comment