Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Battletech 3D printed tanks > the official metal ones

 o/

The new arrivals.

Yup, I've been buying and selling minis again. My previous, resin cast Bulldog tanks were sold off and replaced with the above forces (which, ok...cost a bit more than the 4 that I sold). 

The out-going lance. 

The Bulldogs above came from Steel Warrior Studios and like the title says, they are far better than the official minis (which is like dropping the bar on the floor...). My biggest complaint with these SWS Bulldogs was their turret attachment design. The turrets dropped off of the hull whenever touched which was quite annoying. The new(er) Bulldogs seems to be better though that remains to be seen till they see the table top.


I'm really tempted to BUY MOAR!!!

However I then found the Bulldog tanks above (the two larger tanks in the middle) and opted for those instead. Along with them I bought a pair of Hetzers and a pair of twin-medium laser/AC-2 Scorpion light tanks as well. I don't have pics of them on hand, but from this same ebay seller I've also bought a pair each of Vedettes, missile carriers, and a lone Demolisher II. All are excellently printed and of the highest quality. Honestly, I can't recommend any other 3D printed tanks over these!

Now I need to order more bases from Gamecraft for these and a few 3D printed mechs that are somewhere in transit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment