Monday, December 23, 2019

Merry Christmas Folks!


I have battletech-related presents for my local battletech opponents, and will get them to all of you...eventually. Sorry, but I seem to be piloting an Urbanmech rather than Santa's Sleigh when it comes to delivering presents.

Sadly, it has been quiet around here this month. Getting sick as hell is to blame, especially when it manifests on the very morning that I was looking forward to playing a game of Battletech vs. Kushial

Damnit!!! 

Likewise, painting prettymuch ground to a halt, as has most everything else. Which, given how crazy Decembers can be isn't anything really all that out of the norm. I do have this entire week off from work which is great! Though...with Christmas smack dab in the middle of it, and the obligatory family get togethers it'll likely feel like a whirlwind I'm sure, so enjoying a restful vacation will remain as always elusive (but hey, there will be presents at least right?).

Fear not, January is on approach, and little if anything happens the beginning of the year given everyone's broke, and worn out from the holidays in general. That means there will (hopefully) be time for gaming, with both a tentative scenario game vs. Hoss as well as a rescheduled game with Kushial (dates to yet be determined). Or at the very least there will be painting. 

Anyways, hope all of you enjoy Christmas, the New Year and anything else that pops up along the way! 

1 comment:

  1. We'll get it in, no worries. I'll let you know as soon as I have another weekend free. And I definitely feel you on how the last half of this year has done.

    ReplyDelete